Biographical entry Cundy, Osbert Fishlake (1818 - 1897)
MRCS May 10th 1841; FRCS Dec 24th 1844; LSA 1847.
- 27 January 1897
- General surgeon
Educated at St George's Hospital, where he was House Surgeon and then Demonstrator of Anatomy at the School in Kinnerton Street. He was also at different times House Surgeon to the Lock Hospital and Surgeon to the Pimlico Dispensary and North London Ophthalmic Infirmary. He practised at 36 St James's Street, and about the year 1855 at 25 Chapel Street, Belgrave Square, being then in partnership with T F Chilver (qv), of New Burlington Street. Later he practised at 1 Lancaster Road, Belsize Park, Hampstead, and then at Sussex House, The Hoe, Plymouth. He died on Jan 27th, 1897 in Nice, France.
The Royal College of Surgeons of England
Created: 7 September 2011, Last modified: 13 December 2013